What is Meadow Hall Elementary School Parent Teacher Association?
Today more than ever, schools are challenged to provide every child with the best education. Budgets are tight while government requirements are growing. Schools are challenged to do more with less. More than 30 years of research has proven that children do better when their parents are involved both at home and in school. Grades are higher. Test scores rise. Self-esteem grows. Schools improve. Powerful outcomes from your active involvement in your child's education. You know the benefits and want to make a difference, but how can you be more actively involved?
We meet the first Tuesday of every month at 7pm. Please join us.
- February 5th: PTA Meeting 7pm
- February 6th: Report cards distributed
- Parent Information Open House for current 5th grade students at Wood Middle School at 8:15am
- February 8th: Wood Middle School registration forms due
- Family Cultural Fair Night packets sent home
- February 13th: 100th Day of School!
- February 14th: Valentine's Day Parties (more info will be sent home by your child's teacher)
- February 18th: No school
- February 22nd: Cultural Arts Assembly: Author Jonathan Roth visiting our school!
- Family Cultural Fair Night entry forms returned to school today
- February 28th: Blue Envelope Fundraiser begins
- March 1st:
- Books for Breakfast 8:30am
- Early Release Day - Dismissal at 12:55pm
- March 5th: PTA Meeting 7pm
- March 19th: Family Cultural Fair Night final projects due
- March 20th: Family Cultural Fair Night 7pm - 8pm
- March 22nd: Last day for Blue Envelope Fundraiser
- March 29th: Meadow Hall Winter Dance