What is Meadow Hall Elementary School Parent Teacher Association?
Today more than ever, schools are challenged to provide every child with the best education. Budgets are tight while government requirements are growing. Schools are challenged to do more with less. More than 30 years of research has proven that children do better when their parents are involved both at home and in school. Grades are higher. Test scores rise. Self-esteem grows. Schools improve. Powerful outcomes from your active involvement in your child's education. You know the benefits and want to make a difference, but how can you be more actively involved?
We meet the first Tuesday of every month at 7pm. Please join us.
- April 2nd: PTA Meeting 7pm in Media Center
- April 3rd: Last day of 3rd quarter; Early Release Day...Dismissal at 12:55pm
- April 15th: Cultural Arts Assembly: Mark Jaster
- April 16th: Report cards distributed
- April 17th - April 22nd -- No School
- April 26th:
Spring Autism Carnival 6pm - 8pm
6pm - 6:30pm -- Autism students only
6:30pm - 8pm -- Open to all students
Keep an eye out this week for a fundraiser selling Autism Awareness items!
- May 4th: Fun Run 10am - 12pm Rockville High School Track
- May 6th - May 10th: Staff Appreciation Week
- May 21st - 22nd: Kindergarten Orientation, no school for current Kindergarteners
- May 27th: No School
- June 4th: PTA Meeting 7pm in Media Center
- June 7th: PTA Spring Picnic
- June 14th: Last day of School, Early Release Day...Dismissal at 12:55pm