What is Meadow Hall Elementary School Parent Teacher Association?
Today more than ever, schools are challenged to provide every child with the best education. Budgets are tight while government requirements are growing. Schools are challenged to do more with less. More than 30 years of research has proven that children do better when their parents are involved both at home and in school. Grades are higher. Test scores rise. Self-esteem grows. Schools improve. Powerful outcomes from your active involvement in your child's education. You know the benefits and want to make a difference, but how can you be more actively involved?
We meet the first Tuesday of every month at 7pm. Please join us.
- December 4th: PTA Meeting at 7pm
- December 12th: Science Fair 6pm - 7pm
- December 18th: Last day of Open Gym Basketball 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- December 21st:
- PTA Staff Appreciation Breakfast -- Sign up to volunteer/donate here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0f4ba5a82ca3ff2-holiday
- Last day Fun Friday Soccer 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- December 24th - January 1st: Winter Break
- Students return to school on Wednesday, January 2nd
- January 8th: PTA Meeting 7pm