What is Meadow Hall Elementary School Parent Teacher Association?
Today more than ever, schools are challenged to provide every child with the best education. Budgets are tight while government requirements are growing. Schools are challenged to do more with less. More than 30 years of research has proven that children do better when their parents are involved both at home and in school. Grades are higher. Test scores rise. Self-esteem grows. Schools improve. Powerful outcomes from your active involvement in your child's education. You know the benefits and want to make a difference, but how can you be more actively involved?
We meet the first Tuesday of every month at 7pm. Please join us.
- May 4th: Fun Run 10am - 12pm Rockville High School Track
- May 6th - May 10th: Staff Appreciation Week
- May 21st - 22nd: Kindergarten Orientation, no school for current Kindergarteners
- May 22nd -- McDonalds Night Out 5pm - 8pm
- May 27th - No School
- May 31st - Field Day
- June 4th: PTA Meeting 6:30pm in Media Center
- June 7th: PTA Spring Picnic
- June 14th: Last day of School, Early Release Day...Dismissal at 12:55pm