What is Meadow Hall Elementary School Parent Teacher Association?
Today more than ever, schools are challenged to provide every child with the best education. Budgets are tight while government requirements are growing. Schools are challenged to do more with less. More than 30 years of research has proven that children do better when their parents are involved both at home and in school. Grades are higher. Test scores rise. Self-esteem grows. Schools improve. Powerful outcomes from your active involvement in your child's education. You know the benefits and want to make a difference, but how can you be more actively involved?
We meet the first Tuesday of every month at 7pm. Please join us.
- January 19th: PTA Spaghetti Dinner 6:30pm -- Meadow Hall All Purpose Room
- January 21st: No School
- January 22nd: Latino Parent Night 6:30pm
- January 23rd: Spirit Night at McDonald's 5pm - 8pm
- January 25th: Early Release Day -- Dismissal at 12:55pm
- January 28th: No School
- February 5th: PTA Meeting 7pm
- February 18th: No school
- February 20th: International Night 6pm - 9pm
- February 22nd: Cultural Arts Assembly: Author Jonathan Roth visiting our school!
- February 28th: Blue Envelope Fundraiser begins
- March 1st:
- Books for Breakfast 8:30am
- Early Release Day - Dismissal at 12:55pm
- March 5th: PTA Meeting 7pm
- March 22nd: Last day for Blue Envelope Fundraiser
- March 29th: Meadow Hall Winter Dance